Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Back home!

Back from the mountains. Back from retreat. I should make a little sad face here because it was really relaxing! The good news is, I am back to my writing. Another great novel is in the process, though I am going about things very differently this time. Although the novel is finished . . . ha ha ha . . . it still has a long way to go.


In the meantime, I am in the process of another fantastic book appropriately called, Wyoming. I love the image of the snow-capped Teton mountains with the sun setting in the background. It's a perfect image for my third book.


Wyoming is a fantastic place to visit. I always find myself laughing when people ask me, 'what do you do out in Wyoming?'


Wyoming is filled with some of the most magnificent mountains in the world. The landscape changes from desolate lands of sage brush and cactus to raging rivers of the Snake. Yes, real cowboys can been seen herding the cattle but there is also some of the best restaurants in the world here. Yea, I'm serious. The Snake River Grill is an awesome place and Rendezvous Bistro is one of my favorite places.


So, Wyoming is in the works. I am not going to tell much since the second book hasn't come out yet. Well, maybe just a hint. I always thought the mountains of Wyoming looked heavenly. Looking at the picture here, I hope you would agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment