Monday, May 14, 2012

Scary cat stories!

I've heard from quite a few readers about some very scary cat stories. Does anyone have some stories they would like to share? One woman mentioned a black cat in her garage, hissing at her after she read my book. Another told me of a cat scratching at her window. There have been others who have some pretty creepy stories but I am wondering if anyone would like to comment of their own experiences on here?


The picture on the right is a caracal cat. He was one of the kings of terror in my novel, Nine Lives. Don't forget to check it out, if you haven't already. I would love to hear of everyone's thoughts and if anyone else is experiencing the same weird coincidences.

3 comments:

  1. Play The Scary Maz Game at http://scary-mazegame.net website is not the for weak-hearted, do you have what it takes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evil looking. Gives me the creeps. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cat is beautiful and very scary! My sister just did a review of Nine Lives on her blog and told me to come check out your site and your book. It sounds really good. Adding it to my TBR list and hope to be able to get it soon!
    It would fit nicely on my blog!

    ReplyDelete