Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Nine Lives on amazon.com

Back from my short hiatus. Wish it was longer, the weather is awesome! I haven't been able to update as much since the book was first published on amazon.com. I am now understanding what an author has to go through after a book is published. It's hard to find the time to write a book, continue working and sell the current one all at once and spend time with the family.


Nine Lives is going well so far. I really have no idea how well sales are going but I have been hearing good things about the book. It's up there in the rankings on Amazon, which is nice to see. I'll be posting again soon, need to head off to bed soon. Until then,


Always George

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear from you and that Nine Lives is doing well. If you have any updates, news or work in progress that I can help promote, I would be more than happy to do so. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete