Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Blog Address

I am making the switch over to this blogger address. I thought it looked much better than the previous and it has better options for blogging purposes. Hey, if my daughter can do it, I can do it. By the way, happy birthday to Alicia :)

So, for the next couple weeks or so, I am going to be transferring some of my older posts on here. I'm sure there is a way to change the date on the blog but I haven't been able to find that just yet. In other words, when I post my holiday post with the huge snowman and the little boy, it may seem like a funny time of year. This is especially true since we have absolutely no snow this year.

Speaking of weather, it looks like spring time outside right now. I'm heading out, right after I sing my daughter her birthday song.

Book number two is nearly finished in the rough draft. It's better than I could have imagined. Why is it that books do that? I start out with a thought and the book takes these turns I never would have thought of but somehow they manage to find their ways into my books.

Which brings up my next thought before I leave. In the coming posts, I really want to keep a journal of some type on writing a book. Yea, Stephen King did that with the book he wrote but why not while I am actually writing as a debut author? Until then....

George

No comments:

Post a Comment